Terms of Service
JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant is dedicated to providing consistent and responsible support to all our customers. We’ll make our best effort to respond to your request within 1 (one) business day.
Terms and Conditions
By using the JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant.com website (“Service”), or any services of JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant (“JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free accounts are not required to provide credit card details. All payments for the JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant solutions for Jira Cloud are processed in Atlassian Marketplace and you do not need to provide credit card details in this case.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Change account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen and deleting the selected account.
2. All of your Content will be deleted from the Service within 3 months after cancellation. This information can not be recovered once the Content is deleted.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant Site (JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant.com) or the Service itself.
- JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant does not pre-screen Content, but JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is © 2022 JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant All rights reserved. The name and logos for JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant are trademarks of JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant All rights reserved.
Service Level Agreement
Support channels available
We recommend posting support requests to our JIRA Service Desk. In addition to keeping the history of support requests for future analysis, our Service Desk also offers you to specify urgency level for your request, allowing us to prioritize and address critical issues first.
Business hours: 9am — 9pm CET, Monday through Friday.
Our support team is based in Ternopil, Ukraine.
We may be off-hours during weekends and Ukrainian public holidays. (But we will keep an eye on incoming requests and answer urgent messages during off hours as well.)
Support for our products includes
- Answering questions about product functionality.
- Answering sales-related requests.
- Investigating support cases related to our products.
- Investigating complex cases that involves our product and Atlassian product, based on Atlassian’s support JIRA.
- Suggesting workarounds and configuration changes where applicable.
- When a defect is identified, scheduling patches based on the latest version of the product. (Please note that you’ll need to have an active maintenance subscription to install a patch.)
- Collecting feedback and recording feature requests. (Please note that we don’t guarantee that a feature request will ever be implemented.)
Support for our products does not include
- Phone support, screen sharing, webinars.
- Help with programming. (Although we’ll be happy to give you pointers to the Structure API documentation.)
- Support for issues that are not related to our products.
- Support for non-GA versions (development builds, beta versions) and for versions that have been modified by the customer.
- Investigating support cases for versions that have reached end of life.
- Creating patches for previous versions of the product. (With the exception of critical security fixes.)
- Creating backports for previous versions of JIRA not currently supported by the latest version of the product.